|What You Need to Know:
• In a relatively short number of pages, you get to know Imogene, her family and her community as her adventure
comes to life.
• This book will stay with you and invoke your imagination as you and your child contemplate what Imogene will wake
up with next.
• Imogene’s attitude is a subtle reminder that it is important to be comfortable with who you are and to face, head on, the changes and challenges that confront us.
• The words flow perfectly together and are especially fun to read out loud.
• The entertaining illustrations alone tell a hilarious story.
|Sweet Book Summary:
What would you do if you awoke with a giant set of antlers on your head? If you’re anything like Imogene, you’d handle it with the casual smile you would wear on any other day. The same cannot be said of her mother as she repeatedly faints at the sight of Imogene. As those around her frantically search for a solution to this apparent problem, the calm Imogene goes about her daily activities as if there is, in fact, no problem at all.
|Author: David Small Illustrator: David Small Published: 1988, 32 pages
Themes: Excellent Read-Aloud, Humor, Individuality, Imagination